Smart Cross Sell combines dynamic profiling with Expedia's best-in-class sort algorithm to show properties that are relevant to your customer. Using a number of tools at our disposal we display the perfect hotel – we call this the “hotel match”.
It's easy to integrate and proven to increase ancillary revenue without the risk of shopping cart abandonment of a flight purchase. By offering a hotel cross sell to a customer that has already committed to the flight, you increase likelihood of hotel purchase.
It converts. The design of the widget highlights the discount, star rating, price, and a strong call to action. With one click your customer can see full Trip Advisor reviews, hotel description, image libraries, and much more.
- Leverages Expedia's intelligent sort algorithm to display properties that convert
- EAN optimized profiles based on purchase behavior
- Available in 26 Languages
- Built using our industry-leading Hotel API
- Includes Merchandising best practices: images, strike out pricing, star ratings
- Increase ancillary hotel revenue by displaying the perfect hotel match to customers
- Simple case studies saw conversion of up to 7%* on post-purchase cross sell
- Designed to your unique brand needs by our UX team
- We do the work for you, simply place the widget on your site or in your email campaigns
- Post-purchase location reduces risk of abandonment caused by in-path cross sell products
Get EAN's Smart Cross Sell Today!
Are you already an EAN partner? Simply contact your EAN account manager to take advantage of our new Smart Cross Sell product and integrate it on your site. If you are not yet a partner of EAN but are interested in learning more, you can check out our FAQs or you can contact our business development team.
* Anonymous Airline partner